Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Freebie

Who doesn't love free stuff?!

All orders placed in my shop by midnight tonight will receive a free mini zippy wallet!

Mini zipper wallets area a new product I'm offering. Great for times when you don't want to carry your purse and the perfect size for children too. Buy them as stocking stuffers or give them with gift cards tucked inside at Christmas (that's what I'm doing for my niece).

The main pocket is closed with a zipper and intended to hold cash and change. The front pocket is secured with a snap and holds your drivers license and other cards. You can find more details here.

I'll be listing lots more of these today but please note that I cannot take any fabric requests for the freebie. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks beautiful!! And I love your new logo! I had to check twice to make sure I landed in the right place.