Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Maxine

I'm really loving this new Maxine Bag pattern. I was so inspired by it, I made a new bag yesterday and another one today! I think that's a new record for me. Having Monday-Thursday off at work this week doesn't hurt either. I went through my fabric and purged a bunch of stuff that I passed on to a super crafty friend. I came across some fabrics I forgot I even had and I think they both look great as Maxine Bags.

I'm really liking the shape of this bag. And it's roomy enough for a mom to carry travel wipes and snacks but doesn't look like a diaper bag so it's great for non-moms too. And at $34, I think it's a great value!

I also updated the clearance sections of my shop tonight with some new additions and new markdowns. Be sure to check it out.

Clearance - $10 and under
Clearance - $20 and under

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.