Saturday, February 13, 2010

Domesticity

I somehow managed to get the entire 4 day holiday weekend off from work without even requesting it. I felt so guilty, I almost offered to take another supervisor's shift tomorrow but decided that I deserve the break and have lots of projects to work on at home.

This morning though, my guilt was eating at me so I delivered kahlua cupcakes to my coworkers. Made the cute little Valentine's Day cupcake picks which I think is a nice finishing touch.

This afternoon, we went out for heart shaped pizza and I wore the new ring I bought myself for Valentine's Day. I've been wanting one of these for a long time and ran across one at Target yesterday that I just had to scoop up. I like it so much, I think I'm going to order supplies to make some of my own and maybe even some hair pins for Bella too.

Hope you have a great Valentine's Day. We'll be relaxing and crafting here. I have two bags in the works and the kids got some new craft stuff from Ikea this week that they're having lots of fun with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those cupcakes look sooooo good!