Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Made by not me




My new favorite piece of jewelry.

I've been wanting one of these necklaces forever and finally decided to use my allowance this month to buy one (yeah, we both get allowance).

It's even better than I expected. Heavier and more substantial than I thought it would be. Absolutely worth $40.

It's made by a local mom named Rachel who was super nice to work with. She has an etsy shop, MoonlightDoodles, with lots of other beautiful necklaces. Maybe you can pick up some extra chores around the house and get some allowance to get your own necklace:)

I know I always look mad in pictures I post here. But I think that's how I really look. I'm just not a big smiler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so pretty. i have a similar one with my husband's name and birthday and my daughter's name and birthday...