Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Today's Agenda

1. Make curtains and valances for the living room.
2. Make valance for the kitchen.
3. Make curtain for the laundry room.

Are you seeing a pattern here? All of my curtain fabrics arrived yesterday and I love them all so much, I'm all fired up to get everything finished today. I ordered fabric without consulting Crafty Papa (I think I've mentioned, we feel completely opposite about almost everything in life) and luckily, he likes them too.

First things first though, I have to go buy an ironing board. Taking a line from the Duggars, I'm going to "buy used and save the difference". I saw a bunch of ironing boards at a local thrift store last week and read up on Jona's ironing board cover tutorial. Now I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that Walmart has the right elastic because I can't justify driving 30 minutes today just for supplies to cover my ironing board. Hopefully I'll have lots of pics of window mistreatments for you tomorrow.

No comments: