Thursday, June 4, 2009

Swap

You may remember that I started an "anything crafty swap" last month on my blog, and maybe you even decided to join. I was paired with Laura, who at first glance appeared to be my complete opposite in taste but after digging through her Etsy favorites, I found that we really like many of the same things. She asked for a clutch and said that she leans a little more toward the neutral and conservative side but is trying to be more adventurous with color and likes brown and aqua.

So, here's what I came up with...

I think it's a nice balance of neutral with a touch of funky color and will hopefully coordinate with almost any outfit.

I also sent her a back and white paisley oil cloth make up bag, but in my excitement to ship out the clutch, I totally forgot to takes pics. Can't wait to see what everyone else in this swap is creating!

1 comment:

tscrapper said...

That's really cute! I'm sure she'll love it!