Monday, June 15, 2009

I haven't been sewing nearly enough for my shop lately. Instead, I've been making homemade bread, brewing Lipton Red Tea iced tea, reading The Duggar Family book, napping, and spending too much time on the internet. I've been toying with the idea of just closing down my shop since I can't seem to find the time to sew anymore and most people don't have money these days for the fun stuff on Etsy. But I just bought $50 worth of fusible fleece for bags so apparently, there's a part of me that wants to keep going.

I listed this beauty made with Anna Maria Horner's Good Folks line today...

I'm hoping to complete two more bags this week but I'm not making any promises.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelci- met you tonight at work. Love your creations! I am really impressed with your quilt... I can't get up the nerve to finish the crib size quilt that has been 2/3 completed for 2 years!!!
Also love the bags. Definately think you should charge more:)
Raye Ann

Kelci said...

Ha! Raye Ann, I was just going to blog about you this morning! I so wish I wasn't working when you came in...I felt like we could get a cup of coffee and talk for hours. We should definitely try to get together sometime, unless that scares you:)