Wednesday, June 17, 2009

30 Days

I made it.

30 days without any Diet Pepsi (or really any drink with artificial sweeteners) and I'm still alive. On the up side, I'm really proud of myself for sticking with it. Will power and self control aren't exactly my specialties. On the down side, I don't really see any change in how I feel and I was really hoping I would. I still have constant pain in my face (weird, huh?) but after 2 1/2 years, I'm learning to just deal with it and not let it affect my sleep or daily life anymore.

To celebrate my small success, I bought myself two clearance shirts and some clearance jewelry today. My total was $30 plus change. 30 days, 30 dollars, coincidence?

So, in keeping with the theme, I'm offering 30% off all purchases above $30 in my shop now through Sunday. Happy Shopping!

Just purchase as usual through Etsy and pay with Paypal. Send me an Etsy convo or email and I'll refund you this discount.

No comments: