Friday, April 24, 2009

Swap News

Today is the last day to sign up for the "anything crafty" swap if you haven't done so already (please remember to leave your email address with your comment or email me at craftymamacreations@gmail.com). Below is a list of the people who have contacted me so far. Let me know if you're missing from the list.

Kelci
Angie H.
Ashley
Beth
Cindy C
Jennifer
Kelcy
Laura
Rachel
Jen P.
Squelly
Tammy


I will be emailing out a short questionnaire later today with questions that will help your swap partner get to know you a little better. Please email that back to me within the next few days. I'll close sign ups tonight and assign swap partners. For this swap, the person you receive from will be the same person you're sending too.

I know lots of us are really excited about this swap. We had great success with the last one and I hope this swap will be even better! Check your email later today for a questionnaire!

ETA: Sign ups are officially closed. I'm emailing out partners now. Traci and Jen, I added you guys to the list:)

5 comments:

HandbagsbyJen said...

Is it to late to get in on this? I'd love to do it.

KelsyC said...

What? No Shanna? Make Shanna sign up!!! LOL! Can't wait!

Squelly said...

Gosh....now that I'm on the list I'm all nervous....will they like what I make :-) Too much fun though, thanks for taking your time to put this together!!

Kelci said...

"HandbagsbyJen" - you didn't leave your email address and don't see anything from you in my inbox. I tried finding an email for you on your blog but didn't see anything. If you'd like to sign up for the swap, I need your email address by the end of the night! -Kelci

tscrapper said...

If this is still open, I'd love to get in on this!

patena@embarqmail.com