Thursday, February 12, 2009

I promise....

I really will be back some day. We made it home safely from a super fun trip to Disneyland. If you're nosy and curious like I am, you can see some pics here....
http://gonzalezdisneyland.shutterfly.com/

I had every intention of getting back to sewing today (even though I didn't really want to). I heated the iron, picked out my fabric, popped open a refreshing diet pepsi....and then remembered that I'm all out of interfacing. Instead, I worked on my valentines for work...yeah, really, valentines for work. What's up with that? I've always worked at more mid-size employers so maybe this is a regular occurrence at smaller companies (that employ all female children)? Anyway, I intend to be back tomorrow but we'll see. I'm kind of in a funk and am working 20 hours this week on top of my regular full-time mom gig. So yeah, sewing isn't at the top of my list right now. But obsessing over whether my husband will successfully record "The Office" for me while I'm working tonight is:)

2 comments:

♡~:nanners:~♡ said...

oh! you are "working"!?
isn't it dreadful?
~sigh

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

Really? The 'OFFICE'??? You could SO shell out 3 to 4 bags rather than waste time w/ that show! LMAO! ;)