Monday, January 5, 2009

I know I promised another new design for Sunday but instead of sewing, I spent the day out with the family hiking,
eating apples...
























and enjoying the perfect beach weather.























I finally got around to finishing this one this afternoon
















and let me tell you, it was a big balancing act. Two bossy, sassy girls, one who needs a nap and won't take it, the other who's been on school break for almost weeks...does not equate to relaxing sewing time for Crafty Mama. I kept telling Crafty Papa how much I enjoyed having him home for four days in a row and now I'm realizing, it was even nicer than I realized. Being with anyone all the freakin time would be wearing enough but add to the mix the fact that my companions are largely dependent on me for everything and it's just too much sometimes. Lucky for me, we're broke like much of America is right now so I'm looking to work part-time nights and weekends soon which may give me the break I need from my ladies.

1 comment:

Shana said...

I would snatch this bag up if I didn't just get a new one for Christmas. LOVE IT!!!