Saturday, January 31, 2009

Friday Favorites (on Saturday)

1. Gorgeous necklace on Etsy.



















2. Pink Sugar perfume. You know how when you order online from Sephora they send you a bunch of little samples? Well, Pink Sugar was one of the samples I got when I ordered my Bare Minerals a year ago. I loved it so much, I've been rationing it for the last year and then suddenly started wearing it everyday this week. You know you're broke when you start shopping for discounted perfume on Ebay.

















3. The low-ish calorie cocktail I just invented and am currently drinking. Fresh pineapple and banana, diet 7-up, a tiny bit of coconut extract and rum. I like it so much, I invited Shanna over from Arkansas to share in the festivities (there aren't really any festivities) but she's unable to make it in the next hour.

No comments: