Monday, December 1, 2008

Bet you thought I was slackin'



Except for being out of town for four days for the holiday, I've been busy in my craft room lately getting ready for back to back events I'm doing this Saturday. I already have a good inventory of bags but wanted to make some aprons since I think a lot of people will be shopping for gifts. I think a fun and funky apron can be a great gift for someone who is hard to buy for or you don't really know that well (that's why Bella's preschool teachers are getting them from her!).

I've been having a lot of fun with pattern combos. I think that even people who prefer a more neutral bag, would love an apron with funky pattern combos. They're supposed to be bright ad fun and cheery. I've done a few full aprons and a few half aprons and will be listing any unsold items in my shop on Sunday.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Those apron are so cute! I love all the fun and funky fabric combos. Hope you do well at all your events. I'm never brave enough to do one. Have fun!

Hope you're recovering well from all the medical issues.
Have a great day Kelci!