Tuesday, November 18, 2008

If you loved yesterday's owl...

Be sure to check my shop later this afternoon. I'm working on a pink, orange, and brown owl to go with this fabric...


















No fighting, ladies.

ETA: Ok, you'll have to wait until tomorrow. I just found out I can get in for an MRI this afternoon. Wish me luck! For the actual MRI results and not totally freaking out in that tube. I have a little fear that I'll be working so hard on relaxing, I might start to drift off and then start hallucinating like I do at night. Hallucinations + Trapped in Tube = Disaster

5 comments:

Andrea said...

You stinker!! I LOVE HEART that fabric.. Just go ahead and ship it with my other bag.. ;)

Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK.... I'll stop refreshing your shop now!

Hope you're working on LOTS of owl bags!!!! She who is not the quickest will be mad, LOL!

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

Oh man . . . yay for no more refreshing today. LMAO! I have too much competition it scares me! LMAO! If someone at the retreat gets it, you better be prepared to dump all your belongs in a plastic baggy to take back home! LMAO!

Marie said...

Will be praying for you Kelci...

That fabric definitely calls for a cute owl to match!

Andrea said...

parying for you Kelci.. And who says she will take it?? With all the owl freaks there, I'm sure she won't risk it.