Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yes, I'm alive

Has it really been a week since I listed something new? In addition to making my 30th birthday celebration span several days, Matea has decided at the tender age of 2 years and 2 months old to entertain the idea of no longer napping. This really doesn't work for anyone. Matea really does need the sleep and ends up spending lots of time in the naughty spot on the days when she doesn't nap. I need the break from the constant chatter and fighting between siblings. Bella needs a well-rested sister who won't spend her afternoon committed to tearing toys from Bella's hands. And you all need Matea to nap so that I can make fabulous bags for you.

So, she didn't nap today but I earned more points toward Mother of the Year by hiring the electronic babysitter to care for her while I finished up this cute owl bag.



































Owls not your thing? Maybe a sweet little deer is more your animal.























These will be in the shop sometime this afternoon/evening. School pick up, laundry, and a cranky toddler are calling me.

No comments: