Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Still here

I can't believe it's been a week since I've done any sewing or listed anything new. I've been battling a cold all week, complete with raw throat and missing voice. Remember how I posted about the Duggar's last week and how I wish I could have Michelle's calm and patience? I think the universe heard me because I've had to parent with a gentle whisper the last few days.

Anyway, I'm hoping to be back to sewing tomorrow and am also hoping to do a little catching up this weekend. I'm trying to dig down to the bottom of my fabric stacks to find a few patterns I haven't used in a while. I have an adorable apple print from Sandi Henderson's Farmers Market line that would be a perfect teacher's Christmas gift when paired with a neutral linen but I can't seem to find it anywhere in the black hole that is my craft closet.

I've been thinking about adding a few new items/features to my shop. Crafty Papa gets on me at least once a week about adding a hook for a key ring. Can you tell he thinks order is much more important than I do? We also have weekly refrigerator organization discussions but that's another post. Anyhow, I'd appreciate you voting in the poll on the right.

1 comment:

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

Before I vote . . what is a 'key fobs'??? :)