Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tweet, tweet

A couple of little Garden Party birdie bags. I guess I need to find a different applique design since we've already established that some of you are anti-birdie. Cough, cough, Shana, cough.







































Still totally in love with this Garden Party line and I'm considering making myself a top out of the fabric if I can find a pattern that's easy, flattering, and guaranteed not to turn my beautiful fabric into a trash can worthy project.

3 comments:

Jona Giammalva said...

Those are fabulous and I love the birdies (I'm very pro-birdie)! Garden Party is amazing isn't it? The colors just glow!

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

PRO-birdie here too! Keep them coming . . . I would like to see 'multiple' birdies, maybe a craftymama family?

Also, Wallet Watchin' Wednesday? Where is it? :)

Anonymous said...

Is that applique bird pattern yours?
I love it! Love birds.