Friday, July 18, 2008

New additions

Just added this bag to my shop made with some of the fabric I bought from Japan.




































It's earthy and neutral, perfect for those of you who prefer something more boring...I mean, subdued. And of course, it features my new addiction, the zipper.

I've also added some new items to my sale section. Be sure to check it out and remember my "best offer" deal I posted about a few days ago. I've already had a few people take advantage of it:)

I'm hoping to get some sewing in this weekend in between taking Bella to a princess birthday party, prepping for Tate's Elmo birthday bash next weekend, hitting the local summer concert series, and bitching and moaning to Crafty Papa about my stuffy head. So, make sure to vote in the poll over to the right so I can be sure to create items you can't resist buying. And I believe I set up the poll so you can vote for more than one option.

1 comment:

Jona Giammalva said...

You, my friend, are the zipper queen!! Such a cute bag!