Monday, July 14, 2008

Hmmmmm...what do you think?

I finished the pattern this afternoon and I'm not sure how I feel about the bag yet. I think I'm having trouble getting over how different it is from my usual clean lines style of bags. And it's one difficult mama to photograph!























The pics are definitely deceiving, this is a super roomy bag. To give you an idea, before gathering, the outer piece measured 36 inches by 36 inches. Luckily, it's a quick project and comes together easily so the high cost of materials is off set by a decrease in time involved.

Trying to list it in my shop right now but as usual, Etsy's pathetic picture uploaders isn't cooperating. And make sure to check my shop again later tonight. I plan on whipping up a Garden Party bag and might just make a peasant top too:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that is so cute! Anna :)