Thursday, July 31, 2008

FYI

First, a reminder that today is your last day to make a purchase from my shop and be entered into the "free bag" contest. And with that, wanted to let you know that I'll be removing several bags from my shop tomorrow to take with me to the scrapbooking retreat I'm going to this weekend. Apparently about half of the women going aren't big scrapbookers like the other 6 of us are so I'm hoping they'll prefer to spend their time drooling over my bags and giving me their money.

So, if there's something you've been watching, tonight's your chance:)

And while I'm thinking about it, I'll mention that I'm considering renting a beach house near where I live sometime this winter and organizing a scrapbooking weekend. Something in Cayucos or Morro Bay so I'm far enough away from home to not be surprised by the children. Roughly $200 for a two night stay with meals, scrapping space, and some goodies included. Send me an email (craftymamacreations@gmail.com) or leave a comment here if you think you might be interested so I can send you more details later. Jenni, Jen P, Shawn, Heather, and Connnie...you better be interested.

6 comments:

Shana said...

NO NO NO NO NO! Heather and Connie do not get to meet you for a second time without me! Damn you Kelci!

Tonya said...

I would be interested and I don't even scrapbook LOL Too bad I live so far away : (

Keeley Kirwan said...

I agree with Shana...that's soooooo not fair!!

Jona Giammalva said...

I'm with Tonya! I've never gotten the scrapbooking bug but I loooove the beach (and hanging with friends)!

Kelci said...

I think all of you whiner's should start accumulating your credit card airline miles right now. Then we can turn it into a scrapping/sewing weekend.

Jen Patrick- Roxybonds Scrappin said...

you know i'm there! how soon can we do it??? Andrea says she's in too :)