Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Favorites

It is Friday, correct? This week has flown by and I keep thinking it's only Wednesday.

This week's Friday Favorites is a special edition. The girls' Christmas gift from us is going to be a new bedroom. We were already planning on moving them to bunk beds at the end of the year so we figured it was a good time to update their room a little and get rid of some of the "baby stuff".

The plan is that each girl will have a big bag on Christmas morning filled with new decor for their room. We'll leave the walls the sunny yellow color they are now but change pretty much everything else. These are my favorites for their room re-do.

Here's what I'm thinking about getting from Ikea...









































































































































Then, I've also become obsessed with these vinyl wall decals after my old high school friend, Natalie, posted about them on her blog. These are my favorites from Etsy...

Fairy Princess
Flowers
Tiara
Purse

And I also love these family decals. I think I'm going to get one for our fam for Christmas.

Family 1
Family 2

3 comments:

Jenni said...

love all that ikea stuff! I almost bought Avery that same duvet. ialso love the flower and princess decals. I have one that says "create" in my craft room.

Kristi said...

Can't wait to see how the girls' room comes out. IKEA has some super cute stuff. I also like the family wall decals...tempting!

Gretchen McStreusel said...

Hey Kelci! I have that hot pink Ikea chair in my scrapbooking room and it's super comfy. Their room looks like it'll be cute!