Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Favorites

Bet you thought I forgot. I've just been busy all day with our yard sale (made $200 and still have another day left!) and a fussy baby who must be getting sick because she developed a fever tonight. So here goes...

Crocs. I know some people (cough, Lena, cough) really hate them and I'll definitely admit they're not the cutest shoes ever. But you can't deny that they're one of the most practical inventions ever. Between playing with the sand table in the backyard, going to the beach, and camping, we've definitely gotten our money's worth from ours. I love being able to just hose them down and they dry super quickly. And they have so many new styles that are much, much cuter than the original, super ugly clog. We have the mary janes and ballet flats and love them.


















Scrabble Tile Necklaces. Ever since my awesome friend, Jenni, sent me an adorable birdie one a few months ago, I've spent way too much time looking at these necklaces on Etsy. Here are some of my favorites:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12371615
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12035732
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12355558

Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. I've become mildly obsessed with this cartridge recently. It's totally not my scrapbooking style but I think the girls and I would have so much fun creating different dolls and outfits. And I think it would be fun to make some handmade card sets for my Etsy shop that feature the paper dolls. It seems like there are tons of handmade cards out there that are perfect for adults but the little kid card market is lacking. Crap, I just looked at that link and the price is even lower than I thought. Hmmmm, I've sold a bunch of scrapping stuff this weekend and if I give Bella a microphone and tip jar tomorrow at the yard sale, she might be able to bring in the rest of the money.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love the Friday Favorites. I have been browsing scrabble tile necklaces on etsy for 30 minutes! I saw a couple cute ones I might get for my girls too.

Jona Giammalva said...

I adore my mary jane crocs! I wear them everywhere (even bike riding). I have the brown but I think I may have to add a couple more colors for the summer. I had the little side snaps break and they sent me a whole bunch of replacements. Nice.