Friday, May 2, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We finally got to come home this morning...to one freakin messy house! Seriously, the first thing I did was vacuum and mop just because I couldn't take the layer of dust and crust on everything. It's still far too cluttered to be functional but I'm hoping to work on it all day today so I can have some fabulous items to list for you this weekend.

You may remember that I'm doing a big Birth and Baby Fair next weekend so a lot of my sewing this weekend will be focused on getting ready for that. But I know my stalkers are going through withdrawals so I really want to list a few things for you guys too. If you have any special requests...colors you'd like to see, certain sizes, shapes, etc....leave me a note in the comments and I'll see what I can do.

No comments: