Monday, May 5, 2008

A gift idea

Still looking for the perfect mother's day gift for me? How about this website package from Quirky Bird?



















How cute is that design? I love the simplicity of the design with the fun sorbet colors.

Anyway, my long term goal for Crafty Mama Creations is to have my own site outside of Etsy. Still list a little on Etsy to keep stirring up new business but I think to grow my business, I need to have my own gig too. My plan has been to stick with Etsy until the Tater is in kindergarten and then really kick things up a notch. Create my own little sweatshop at home with my children being my under paid, under age labor. But that's over three years away and I'm gettin' the itch to do something "big" now. So, I was thinking that one of you with three or more children would have a large enough Economic Stimulus Payment to buy me the above package for mother's day. I'll trade you a bag...ok, two bags. Also, make sure you buy me the addon package with the printables, blog template, etc. I mean, if you're going to buy me something nice, why not make it exactly what I want?

1 comment:

Tonya said...

LOL Sorry, my big tax stimulus check is going to the dentist : ( But the template is so cute!