Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last Grandpa Bag:(



If you read my blog faithfully, you may remember that I bought this fabric because it reminded me of my absolutely wonderful grandpa who died 3 1/2 years ago. His last name was Green and he always wore green socks that were almost the exact color of this fabric so I had to have it. I used my last piece of this beautiful green fabric on this bag so the person who buys it will also be getting some of my emotional baggage. I thought about keeping it but it's just too small to haul around all of the crap my kids require. I could use it and just clean out my purse much more often but I prefer to keep this task to once every three months.

I'm hoping to have another bag to list in the morning but I'm not making any promises. It's too freakin hot today to be in my craft room with the iron on so I'll have to wait until this evening. We move back into the hotel tomorrow so by the time this evening rolls around, I may choose to enjoy a stress relieving cocktail rather than sew.

No comments: