Monday, March 3, 2008

So sweet, you might get sick




So, I mentioned that I wanted to do some bag/outfit/burp cloth combos for the trunk show and any other events. The idea being that a grandma/sister/bff might want to buy the ultimate baby shower gift guaranteed to make everyone oooooo and ahhhhhh. I found this fabric on Friday at a local quilt shop, Quiltin Cousins (in my opinion, really the only quilt shop in these parts that has anything remotely current and young), and knew I had to use it for one of these ultimate gift sets.

I absolutely love the color combo and find this to be the prettiest shade of green ever. And look how cute I packaged the burp cloths with the labels, ribbon, and hang tag all tying in together. See Mari, I am learning. Even Crafty Papa was impressed with the ribbon and said I should definitely order more.

5 comments:

Shana said...

That would make an awesome shower gift! Can I ask how much you are selling that type of gift set for in general? Such a cute idea!

Julia Ladewski said...

that is so cute! great shower gift!

Kristi said...

ooohhhh....so pretty!

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

That is such a cute idea! I love it!!! I would like to know too!

Unknown said...

WOW I love it!!!!!!

I'm sending all my family and friends your way for shower gifts ;)