Thursday, March 20, 2008

Last one for a few days



Just listed this one and it'll be my last listing until Monday. I got this fabric in the mail yesterday and have to say it's even prettier than I was expecting. I absolutely love the colors. I've gotten tons of new fabric recently so watch out next week for lots of fabulous new bags. I'd love it if you'd leave a comment letting me know what you'd like to see...purses, bigger tote bags, more with outer pockets, etc.?

I'll also be posting details next week about a promotion for repeat customers so make sure to check the blog for that info.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the gathered purse handle bag you sold on 2/24. I guess I missed out! I love your bags and wish you would say the line of fabric your using in case someone would like's it for their own project. I totally understand if you want to keep your choices secret though. Congrats on all your success! :-)

Sarah said...

I would love to see some smaller purses in more neutral/boyish colors? I have two boys and am not a girly girl so I love greens/blues and such...but totally LOVE this bag....

Marie said...

I would love to see more pockets on the inside-I'm all about pockets in handbags. For the outside, I like big slip pockets, the kind where you don't really know it's there and it's big enough to slip coupons, etc in while you're shopping, usually on the backside.

I also like bags where the handles are shorter so it kind of goes up under your shoulder (for the smaller size bags).

Your fabric choices are all great! Love to see what you come up with after all the suggestions!