Monday, March 31, 2008

An executive decision

I love making executive decisions...just ask Steve...and any of my good friends...or my mom. So, all it took was two comments on the below post and I've made my decision. At least on a trial basis. Really, Dr. Heather's comment is what sealed the deal for me. Since leaving the work force, I've missed out on far too many hormone infused cat fights so the thought of things getting ugly between stalkers is appealing to me. I won't share names, but there are already 2 or 3 customers who regularly email me wanting to know who bought a specific item, whether I know the buyer and how, etc.

So, for the month of April, I'm going to be listing on Thursday and Sunday evenings and see how we all like it. Ultimately, only my opinion matters since I'm the one around here who likes to make the executive decisions but I'll amuse you and let you share your feedback.

I'll share some sneak peeks on my blog throughout the week so you can decide whether it's worth rearranging your Thursday and Sunday night for.

No comments: