Thursday, March 6, 2008

Attention Old Stalkers

It appears that I have a whole group of new stalkers so you either need to pass the torch or be a little more aggressive with the Etsy stalking. I listed this fabulous bag this morning and it was snatched up in less than an hour by a new repeat customer.







































I absolutely love repeat customers, it's a huge boost to my sewing self image, so I've decided that my next promotion will be directed at this group.

I just listed this sweet bag on my Etsy Shop. If it's still there tomorrow, I'll probably take it with me to the trunk show so if you like it, you'll need to act quickly. I also have coordinating burp cloths and dresses already made so feel free to email me at craftymamacreations@gmail.com if you're interested in either of those items.

No comments: