Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Today's Bags

First, the "grandpa bag". My grandpa's last name was Green and he always wore green socks (at least up until he had to wear supportive socks for his bad knee). I saw this fabric in person a few weeks ago and thought it was the exact color of his famous socks so I had to have it. I was thinking about him on the way home from working out last night so it seemed fitting that I use the fabric.

This one's a very generous size and can definitely hold a lot of stuff. Would work great for a diaper bag or a travel/weekend bag.













































The second bag is my new fave. It has every thing I love...Heather Bailey's Freshcut fabrics (I have a renewed addiction to this line), fun bamboo handles, the crochet trim I've recently fallen in love with, and chocolate velvety ribbon.

If my kids didn't require so much "stuff" when we leave the house or I ever considered going somewhere without them, I would totally be keeping this one for myself.

1 comment:

Jona Giammalva said...

I'm sure some Irish person is going to snap that green one right up! :)
I know what you mean about Heather's fabric, I never get tired of it either.