Friday, January 25, 2008

Super chic




My freakin husband came home from work two hours late tonight. Did he not realize that I have a bazillion yards of fabric in my craft room calling my name? Anyway, I was able to make this one and think it's so chic and sophisticated looking. I got the crochet trim on clearance from my very favorite fabric store, www.jcarolinecreative.com. Also got in in a really vibrant green and turquoise and can't wait to play with it on a few more bags.

And I have to say again how much I'm hating taking pics inside. The lighting is so crappy and my bags just aren't showing well. If it ever stops raining (and I don't know if it will-I swear, the forecast shows rain forever), I'm going to retake pics of all these bags.

1 comment:

Shana said...

Damn I wanted this bag. LOVE IT!!!