Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hurry up already



We don't really have seasons where I live, the temperature pretty much stays between 60 and 80 degrees year round. But I think I'm totally ready for winter to be over and spring to arrive. I notice I'm gravitating more toward colorful, springy fabrics lately and am already starting to list some great summer hand bags. Did I really just spend an entire paragraph talking about the weather? Ok, I'll stop. I'm boring myself.

Much more exciting...I got a new Canon Rebel XT!!! I couldn't be more child-like giddy about it. And let the record reflect, we ordered this bad boy the night before the tree fell through the roof-never would have purchased had we known we'd be needing a new roof, etc. but in the end, I'm glad we bought it. Anyhow, it is FANTABULOUS! We already had a nice camera, a Canon Pro1 but this is in an entirely different league. I can't stop taking pictures, even taking random pics of myself throughout the day, mostly because I love the sound the camera makes:) I would really love to take a photography class and think Steve and I would have fun doing that together but these freakin kids can't stay home alone yet...maybe next year when Bella's five.

I'm off to work on a little prize for a birdie lover I know. I might post sort of a mystery pic later tonight to peak her curiosity.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I really like this style of bag...and the fabric!
Congrats on the camera...looking forward to seeing some great pics from you!