Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Attention Stalkers

So, I'm working on making tons of items for the boutique I mentioned I few posts down. I've been going back and forth on whether to post everything on Etsy or not and have decided to keep the boutique items separate and not list them. But, I will share them here on my blog. Partly because I like getting your feedback on what you like and don't like. And, also because I know there are a few of you who are waiting for me to make your dream bag. If you happen to see it posted here but not on Etsy, feel free to email me for a price and you can decide whether you really have to have it.

I stayed up until 10:00 last night sewing (that's really late for me) and made this diaper bag and two sets of two burp cloths. I started using natural colored fleece on the back side of the burpies and bibs and really like the finished product. Soft, absorbent, and neutral.

1 comment:

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

Glad you are giving 'us stalkers' a chance at your 'separate' bags! LOL! Keep them coming! Loving them!