Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Yippeeeee! New Fabric





I've said it before, I love getting new fabric. And it's even more exciting when you've have to wait freakin forever for it because Hancock's of Paducah has such slow shipping. Anyway, I'm so happy with my purchases, there's a noticeable absence of brown though. I must have been a little sick or something when I ordered.

The first set is for ruffled, funky twirl skirts for the girls and the rest is all for bags. I'm sending Bella back to school today after her being home for three weeks now recovering from pneumonia (at least I hope she's going back today-she says she wants to stay home with mama) and Tater didn't nap this morning which means she should have an extra long afternoon nap. Why do you care? Because that's means I'll have plenty of time to sew and list a new bag today made with my fantabulous new fabric:)

And don't forget about the free bag contest. Every buyer between now and 12/31 gets entered to win. Custom orders included.

1 comment:

Keeley Kirwan said...

WOW...great bright colors this time K...can't wait to see what you come up with.