Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I've been tagged.

I don't normally do this crap because I don't have the time. However, after busting my ass all morning, I'm going to take 5 minutes and ignore the children while they eat lunch. So here goes...

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Being a stay at home mom
2. Scrapbooking
3. Sewing
4. Diet Pepsi
5. Using coupons
6. Creating a healthy, well balanced diet and home for my family
7. Celebrity gossip
8. The color brown

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Take my girls to Disneyland
2. Go on a vacation with just my husband
3. Pay off medical bills/cc debt
4. Have a huge, impressive garden
5. Clean my craft room and keep it clean
6. Go on an Alaskan Cruise (I'm doing this with Shanna and Keeley and their families when I win the lottery-it will be a scrapbooking cruise and our husbands will be there solely to watch the children-but we'll pretend it's a "family" vacation)
7. Have my own crafting shed that's separate from my house, all mine, no children to come in and steal my buttons and throw them all over the livingroom
8. Have my teeth whitened

8 things I say often:
1. Bella's driving me nuts!
2. I'm counting to three and then you're going to the naughty spot.
3. Seriously
4. I need a diet pepsi.
5. Love you.
6. Like
7. Sooooooo
8. Really? (I repeat this all day in response to Bella's super long stories)

8 books I've read recently:
1. The Goodnight Book
2. The Rain Song
3. Corduroy
4. Curious George Christmas
5. Chicka Chicka ABC
6. Little Kitty and her Friends
7. Santa's Suit
8. The KI Memories product catalog

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. Better Together-Jack Johnson
2. Into the Mystic-Van Morrison
3. Drive-Alan Jackson
4. There Goes My Life-Kenney Chesney
5. Brick House-who sings that?
6. Sexy Back-Justin Timberlake (I don't know why but I'm embarrassed to admit that)
7. Walkin in Memphihs-Mark Cohen, is that his name? Why do I love this song?
8. Baby Girl-Sugarland

8 things that attract me to my best friends:
1. Sarcasm
2. Common interests
3. Easy going, not easily offended
4. Other moms
5. Sense of humor
6. Support in tough times
7. Openness to talk about anything
8. Accepting, non judging (of us, it's ok to judge everyone outside of the friendship:) )

8 people who should do this:
1. Jona
2. Jenni O.
3. Lori Sweatshirt (her last name isn't really sweatshirt but that's how I say it in my head)

Hmmmm, I don't think I know 8 bloggers

3 comments:

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

I am all for the cruise! Let me know when we leave!!!! :)

Julia Ladewski said...

Kelci, You can tag me at my blog
http://sweetaspunkinpie.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

He-he.. it was fun reading! All except the Diet Pepsi. I can't believe I still like you after that one...hmph... Diet Coke rules.