Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blink, and it's gone



Apparently, these crappy pics didn't stop my friend, Lena, from falling in love with this bag. It's the last of the Japanese doll fabric and I think that put her in panic mode or something because she called me twice and emailed me another two times. I listed it yesterday afternoon just before leaving to pick up Bella from school. Ten minutes later, Lena called and said she had to have the bag and I had to go straight home from school. I always knew she sat by the computer all day with my Etsy shop on the screen, hitting "refresh" over and over again.
Oooooo, and she said she was going to wrap it up and put it under the tree for herself (which surprised me because she's kind of a grinch). So, I wrapped it up for her last night so she really won't get to see it until Christmas morning.

No comments: