Friday, November 23, 2007

Back in action


Bella seems to be on the mend so I was able to get back in my sewing room this morning. I think the break did me good, I'm feeling motivated and creative again and it doesn't hurt that I got a bunch of new fabric this morning.

I love everything about this bag. The peachy pink floral is even prettier in person, I heart dots, and of course, more brown. Love the style too, I'll probably do a few more like this soon. And, I really think it's the perfect size for a mom. Enough room for your wallet and cell phone and a sippy cup and snack for baby. But not so huge that you feel like you're carrying around a small piece of luggage all day.

Don't forget about my holiday sale going on this weekend. Prices will go back up after Sunday so shop now for great deals.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Love everything about it!! Darn it if I hadn't bought 4 purses from you I'd love it!!!

Andrea said...

Love everything about it!! Darn it if I hadn't bought 4 purses from you I'd love it!!!