Monday, October 1, 2007

Please don't buy this bag....



so I can keep it for myself:) I love this one! My absolute favorite color combination and the perfect size. I know, I could have just kept it and not listed it on Etsy at all but I am trying to help feed my family and all so, whatever. Anyhow, if you love it, you better buy it fast because if it's not sold in about two weeks it's mine!

And, can I just say how much I love getting new fabric. Even better than new clothes because you don't have to worry about whether your butt looks big or your muffin top hangs over the top. And I'll just say it again, www.quilthome.com rocks! Placed my order on Thursday morning, shipped that day and had it in my happy little hands on Saturday. Trying to decide whether to work with those cute little 70's birds or the pretty red fabric this afternoon.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Damn! I don't check your ETSY site for one freakin' day and you list and sell that adorable purse! I love(d) it! I hope you still have some of that fabric around!!!

Kelci said...

Shana (lilbubba'sauntie) bought it!

Andrea said...

Still stalking for new bags. I'm digging your new fabrics...

Andrea said...

Still Stalking~

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

Darn Shana! I didn't even see that one up! Man she is fast with that clicker finger! Awesome bag Kelci . . yet again!

Keeley Kirwan said...

I am so upset that my sister got this bag and never told me!! Maybe she is giving it to me for Christmas...I can always hope right?!?! :o)