Friday, October 5, 2007

Attention stalkers....

Andrea, Kristi this is directed at you. I won't be listing anything new for a few more days. I just finished up some custom order onesies yesterday (I'll try and post pics of those tonight), I have three trick or treat bags to make this weekend, and then I'm making a custom bag for a friend. So those cute little birdies will have to wait a few more days. I'm half way done with a bag made from the new red floral fabric but my grandma's staying with me this weekend and if I leave her alone too long she'll start "helping" around the house so I don't know if I'll have a chance to work on it before Monday.

2 comments:

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

Awh . . come on! Let her help so you can get some more bags done! LOL! Hee . . .

Kristi said...

LOL! Okay, okay...you're busy...I understand! ;) Still gonna stalk you, though...