Monday, September 3, 2007

Latest Bags

The whole fam has been a little sick this week (mostly Mama and Papa though) so I didn't get much sewing done. I did manage to complete a custom order for a his/her's bag. One side is camo for "him" and the other is floral for "her". He's a basketball coach and their new baby is Emma, hence the "Team Emma" and basketball applique. I wasn't too crazy about the whole idea of the bag at first but I'm fairly happy with the end product.











































I was supposed to be working on a custom bag for a friend today but for whatever reason, I'm finding it really hard to get motivated for custom orders lately so I ditched it and whipped up this. I just got this fabric last weekend on clearance at Beverly's and I love it! Sort of Asian inspired without being too theme-y.

No comments: