Sunday, September 23, 2007

Funky Country Christmas Quilt Bag


I really like how this one turned out. I know, not my usual style, but I loved the fabrics and wanted to do something a little different. I went through a phase five or six years ago when I was really into quilting. My friend, Alissa and her Mom, Jana taught me the basics and I made several baby quilts. I even pieced a queen size quilt that will probably never be finished because sadly, now that I have children, I can't do anything that takes longer than 2 hours. Anyhow, I'll be curious to see how this one does. I think it's good mix of styles, kind of a country design but my usual funky pattern and color combos.

2 comments:

mom2andrew&leo said...

Kelci I love this bag! You did such a wonderful job!!! It looks so fun!

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

I just LOVE this bag! Amazing!