Saturday, August 11, 2007

My wild model
















































I listed the trick or treat bags on Etsy a few days ago and wanted to take a picture of Bella holding her bag to give buyers a better idea regarding size. It used to be that she wouldn't smile and whined the entire time I was trying to photograph her with one of my creations but this time, she wanted the pictures to be all about her. I had a terrible time getting her to hold the bag so I could see it, she just wanted me to take pictures of her. Then she decided she was going to pose how she wanted to. Arms in the air, twirling, etc. Her new favorite phrase is, "No, I'm gonna tell you how I'm gonna do it."

1 comment:

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

These are just TOO cute . . (and the model is even cuter)!!!