Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Today's Bag



This is actually the third bag I've listed on Etsy this week but I wasn't overly excited with the other two so I didn't bother sharing them here. Funny thing is that one of them sold in just a few hours so maybe I should have been more excited about it.
Anyway, I got a bunch of new fabric this weekend including this surfboard print that has been back ordered for several months. I love all of the bright colors in the surf boards and I'm realizing that I'm totally addicted to the dots from Amy Butler's Lotus collection. In fact, I'd like to get the dots in several more colors but am having trouble finding all of the colors I want from one retailer. If any seamstresses reading this know of one place where I can find the dots in blue, green, red, orange, and pink, I'd love it if you could send me a link.

No comments: