Friday, May 18, 2007

Behind on my blogging




I've been so busy this week with running Bella back and forth to school, cleaning house, sewing, tending to my sinus issues, and managing my other business. I've only managed to complete 3 bags this week and probably won't get any made this weekend due to out of town guests. Ok, enough whining.


This first bag has already listed and sold. I tried something different with the appliqued cherries on the back and am really happy with how it turned out...




This second bag I listed yesterday and is far too tame for my taste. I like a lot more color and pattern but occassionally try to make something that appeals to the more boring crowd. Ok, not boring, less crazy. My husband saw it last night and went on and on about how much he likes it. Huh??????



No comments: